How can we help you?

628 drafting can help you with your renovating / building projects for council / shire permit including where changing drainage to bathrooms, converting to disabled bathrooms and relocating internal walls, Pergolas, Patios, Gazebos, Alfrescos, Verandas, Cabanas, Retaining Walls, Additions / New Build Homes. We can also advise on the following-
  • Pre-filling council / shire application permit forms
  • Advice on what you can build according to your R code
  • How to apply for an owner builders license
  • Energy assessment reports
  • Lodge your plans on line to the Water Corporation where required
  • Provide plans for Main Sewer Proximity Calculations ( can be complex )
  • Land survey or Spot Levels based on Intramaps data
  • Information on obtaining insurance cover
  • 3D computer images / walk throughs
  • Engineer calculations to include in 628 drafting plans or full engineering plans
  • Isometric Schematics as part of the 2D plan set
  • Types of products for your project
  • Building compliance certificate / plans for unapproved structures 
You dont know where to start?